Friday, January 23, 2009

How did THIS happen?

It's 8:22 friday morning.  I've got class today at 9:00, usually it's 8:30 but 9 for fridays, not complaining.  P's got classes at 8:30 still and I love love love being the person that gets to stay in bed while the other has to get up.  I've been e-absent of late because long gone are the days when all I really had to do was wake up, think about food, read and cruise the internet.  We are full time, elbow-deep in French classes.  I miss the retirement schedule of december, but it's been so great to learn french.  Tradeoffs.  We've gone back to "easy" food for dinners and lunches, but the weekend is coming and I'm going on a market tear for saturday and sunday AND it's Chinois Nouvel An so gotta figure out something to eat...fish, I think it's a must for new years.

Nuther post to come.

3 comments:

RPD2 said...

caption for contest:

While P and V look away in shock and disgust,
Jojo stands bold with his decision to go pantless for the day, much to the delight of one onlooker!

pat said...

Ryan - since you posted it under the wrong entry I'm going to have to disqualify you...but since you were the only with a response, I will also have to make you the default winner of the contest.

RPD2 said...

haha thanks pat. I hope you guys are doing awesome cuz were doing pretty awesome here. tell p that he need to email me that dirty bugger

frence